Clock and Data Recovery Module
Clock and data recovery
Clock and Data Recovery is an electrical clock & data recovery module that plugs into the XBERT and ParalleX™ Chassis. Covering a data-rate of 9.9 to 11.1Gb/s (11.3G optional), the module is suitable for applications such as SONET/SDH OC-192/STM64, 10Gbps Fibre-Channel, ITU G.709, and 10Gbps Ethernet. Optionally, operation to 11.3Gbps can be specified. Front panel indicators give immediate status of signal detection and CDR module lock status. Although intended for use with the EBERT pattern generator/error detector, the CDR finds a variety of other applications as a low-cost standalone clock & data recovery module.
- 10GHz range output clock related to data rate
- 9.9 to 11.1Gbps operation, covering: OC-192 SONET/STM64 SDH (inc FEC),
10Gbps Fiber Channel, ITU G.709, 10Gbps Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ae etc.
- Optional operation to 11.3Gbps
- Single-ended data input
- Data output polarity swap
- Switchable (on/off) single-ended 10GHz clock output
- Signal conditioning
- Clock recovery
- Fibre Channel